21.9.2022

Creepster

saastapallo aka filthyball

Suddenly I got this weird feeling that someone is looking at me... I tried to turn around as nonchalantly as possible but immediately I saw this weird looking woman staring at me. I think she was licking a lollypop but there was something wrong about it or her. I don't know... She had really colorful hair too and... she just kept staring me back. Her eyes were really blue and it distracted me from everything else. They were almost like glowing... her gaze was just really intense and piercing... what the fuck was wrong with her? It was so creepy and she kept licking that weird ass lollipop... it... I think it looked like a human eyeball??

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kaikki blogista löytyvä materiaali (ellei erikseen mainita) on Saara Roineen tuottamaa ja copyright-lain suojaamaa. Älä käytä, kopio, poista vesileimaa, tai levitä ilman omistajan allekirjoittamaa suostumusta. Kaikki oikeudet pidätetään: Saara Roine ©

All materials found in this blog (if not mentioned separately) are produced by Saara Roine and they are protected by copyright laws. Do not use, copy, remove the watermark/signature or distribute without written consent of the owner. All rights reserved: Saara Roine ©