9.11.2017

Kätketyssä kammiossa


If I have to go
I wish that you could remember me
Maybe you will still find me from somewhere
From a hidden chamber
which wavers in the depths of your heart
I wish to be in our shared memories
Together
Watching the light's bridge
Brightness which burns and impales 
makes our eyes cry
But maybe it can carry over the emptiness
And we can meet again
In the hidden chamber

9.11.2017 -Saara R.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kaikki blogista löytyvä materiaali (ellei erikseen mainita) on Saara Roineen tuottamaa ja copyright-lain suojaamaa. Älä käytä, kopio, poista vesileimaa, tai levitä ilman omistajan allekirjoittamaa suostumusta. Kaikki oikeudet pidätetään: Saara Roine ©

All materials found in this blog (if not mentioned separately) are produced by Saara Roine and they are protected by copyright laws. Do not use, copy, remove the watermark/signature or distribute without written consent of the owner. All rights reserved: Saara Roine ©